December 23, 2006

Krazy Karaoke - Mr Lisp Man

I recently acquired a plastic mouth-guard that I wear at night so I won't grind my teeth in my sleep. When I have this on I have an instant lisp, and my daughter has taken to calling me Mr. Lisp Man. One day when she called me that it popped into my head sung to tune of Mr. Sandman.

Those with a strong constitution can hear me singing it, with my mouth-guard in place, by clicking on the play button below.


Mr. Lisp Man,
You thound kinda odd.
Have you been talking like that all along?
Do you have marbleth thtuck in your mouth?
Maybe you should thee a dentitht now?

Lisp Man,
How can it be?
That you can lisp so eloquently
Oh, why do you talk thith way?
Mr. Lisp Man what did you thay?

Mr. Lisp Man, (Yeth?)
Thing us a thong.
We'll thit and lithten the whole day long.
Tell uth about your trip to the theathide,
how you got theathells and a thhark bite bethides.

Lisp Man,
Thit for a thpell.
Let'th hear a thtory; that would be thwell.
Did you alwayth talk thith way?
Mr. Lisp Man what did you thay?

Lisp Man
eathy to thee,
You've got a problem with Ss and Cs.
But you still keep uth from catchin' Zs,
As we figure out what you mean.

Lisp Man,
Thoon you'll be gone.
Back in the drawer after dawn.
Then we'll wait for night to come.
And Lisp Man will be our thong.

No comments: