March 12, 2005

Krazy Karaoke - "Microsoft Blues"

To be sung to the tune of "I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide" by ZZ Top.

My wife is on the PC using Microsoft Word,
Things are coming out of her mouth that I have never heard.
She's cussing and swearing 'cause her document's wrong,
She made such a fuss that I had to write this song.

She's blue, Microsoft Blues
Yeah, she's blue, Microsoft Blues

Her bullets won't indent and her format is a wreck
I'd tell her to start over, but then she'd give me heck.
Her paragraph is hanging out a little too far,
It's enough to make me want to escape in the car

Oh, she's blue, Microsoft Blues
Yeah, she's blue, Microsoft Blues

She really hates Word and she don't like Excel,
She'll tell you that Gates is a devil outta Hell.
She wishes for WordPerfect and for Lotus, too.
If she had one of those, she'd know just what to do.

Oh, she's blue, Microsoft Blues.
Yeah, she's blue, blue, blue, blue, blue ... Microsoft Blues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sing it, brotha'! Anything but Word!